Monday, November 24, 2003

Oh me, oh my. Still absolutely oodles of the folding to be won in the Hungarian State lottery which was again unclaimed this week, so I shall be putting my little exes in the boxes once more in the hope that should I win, these will still be on the market.

Which would of course be followed by a modest little investment in one of these.

And a little something for the weekend.

I've always dreamt of owning a small remote island as well.

I could, at last, fulfill a childhood ambition.

I would finally be able to afford a maid. And if you click on the middle picture and look at the right hand side of the page, who wouldn't like to see it mounted?

Oh, before I forget, there's a bit of real estate I've had my eye on for a while. I mean, even multi-millionaires need a hobby, don't they?

And if I, allegedly had enough alleged money and could allegedly hire an alleged 'mechanic', then this alleged guy might allegedly be the number one target.

I mustn't forget a little something for Uncy.

And just maybe I'd bankroll Jessica for a Saturday morning in here.

Lampiao would of course get one of these.

And for Ally.

Oh well, until such time as my boat comes in, I'm just going to have to continue taking a lucky dip.

No comments: