Sunday, September 12, 2004

REAL TIME INTERLUDE

First of all, apologies for missing the match yesterday. I'm still trying to get my head around this new firewall. Hopefully, I'll have it sorted by Tuesday.

Secondly, and most worryingly, it has come to my attention that there is a rumour afoot, the main substance of which is to the effect that Stella is becoming, and I quote, "Chav juice." Most disturbing.

As I see it, I have three options. I can,

1. Meekly Bow Before the Mind Boggling Brilliance of those Mighty Brain Boxes of the Matilda Botty Boys, give up the Leuven Lightning and stick to Amstel from here on in, but that would involve a rather too radical change in the title of this blog.

2. Reach for the Argos catalogue and bling myself up large or, the most attractive proposition of the three, I must admit,

3. Refer you to the answer to a previous question.

Anyway, I always thought it was White Lightning. Although I am prepared to at least consider the hypothesis that it is possible that Darwinian theory may well apply to Chavs, the almost glacial or, more aptly, geological rate of their evolution so far would tend to predispose of the proposition that an inbuilt predeliction for the delights of strong cider is becoming a regressive trait in their gene pool.

So there.

No comments: