Friday, May 14, 2004

DOUBTING TAMÁS

This one's for you, O ye of little faith.




If I may just draw your attention to the graveyard on the top shelf. From left to right.

Isle of Jura
Ardbeg
Isle of Jura
Johnny Walker black label

Ballantine's
Baileys
Hennessy...our Gert's all three.

Glenfiddich
Glen Turner
3×Unicum
Glenfiddich
3×Bowmore
Jack Daniel's...a gift and good for guests.
Cask strength Laphroaig
2×Laphroaig
Teacher's...my favourite blended.
Ardbeg
Bowmore
2×Laphroaig
Tesco Islay pure malt...okay, I was skint.
Teacher's

'Twas not I who was talking out of his fundamental orifice, old chap. And that's a bottle of home distilled, 60% alcohol by volume pear brandy you owe me, old fruit. Fail to come up with the spoils and I shall send the frog round. Be warned, the emissions from her orifice are infinitely more deadly than your own. Posted by Hello